Monday 1 July 2013

June Beauty Empties


I'm quite good at using up my beauty products before buying new stuff. I find that this not only saves money, but it also means I don't have shed loads of products taking up lots of space. This months beauty empties are:


L'Oreal Fresh Essentials Gel Wash
Armani White Diamond
Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
Mitchum Deodorant - Powder Fresh
Collection Cosmetics Fast Stroke Eye Liner
Imperial Leather Skin Kind Body Wash - Raspberry and Lime Blossom
Vaseline - Creme Brule
Nivea Q10 Body Firming Lotion

My favourite beauty product this month is the Imperial Leather Skin Kind Body Wash in Raspberry and Lime Blossom. It has a lovely light almost perfume like smell, and tiny exfoliating bubbles that burst on your skin. The bottle was huge so it lasted a long time as well. Since buying it on special offer, I am struggling to find it. I will definitely be re-purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx