Monday 3 December 2012

November Empties


A quick post of all the beauty products I have got through this month:

Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Lotion
Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorant
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo
Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner
Boots Essentials Intense Hand Cream
L'Oreal Pure Shine Control Moisturiser
Nivea Diamond Touch Shower Cream Oil
Nars Pro Primer
Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

It's hard to pick a stand our product from this lot as I really liked them all and would buy all of them again.

2 comments:

  1. I use many of the same products :)
    I only started my own lifestyle blog recently and would love to hear ur opinion on it, as u have done such a wonderful job with ur blog and especially the photos! If you have a spare minute I would be grateful if you could have a look at it: www.nomadicdiary.com
    Keep up the great work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great Nicole. I'm following you on bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx