Monday 17 September 2012

Holiday Snaps





































I've just returned from a lovely break in Ibiza so thought I would share a few snaps. I hadn't had a holiday in over a year and I definitely won't be leaving it so long next time. There are lots of ways to do Ibiza. It's a great destination for all night partying but there is a real mix bag of people on the Island at this time of year. I stayed in San Antonio, and as well as the hard core clubbers, I spotted young couples, families with young children and older couples enjoying a break. I mixed it up with a few nights of partying and LOTS of sunbathing. I have really caught the sun and will need to buy a darker foundation to get me through the next few weeks while my tan fades - like I need another excuse to go shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx