Wednesday 19 September 2012

Blue Marlin Ibiza






























































On my recent trip to Ibiza I visited Blue Marlin which was a little bit of heaven. If you are ever heading to Ibiza, Blue Marlin is simply a MUST on your to do list. Blue Marlin is billed as a lifestyle concept with its own magazine and radio station as well as gorgeous venues in both Ibiza and The United Arab Emirates. 

This beautiful beach side venue is open from 10:00am until 4:00am during season and attracts a roster of top international DJ's. Reservations have to be made in advance. I booked a sun lounger for €65 which included €50 redeemable against the bar. If you are travelling in a group you might want to upgrade to the deluxe loungers which are about the size of a king size bed. Or if you're feeling really flush, book the VIP!

Cocktails are priced at around €15 and are totally worth it. They look beautiful, taste amazing and are seriously strong!

Blue Marlin is perfect for sunbathing through the day and partying through the night. I am definitely going back next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx