Wednesday 6 June 2012

May Beauty Empties

Empties
These are all the products I have got through this month
Clockwise from left:
Mitcham Advanced Control Deodorant in Powder Fresh
Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara
Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Wash
Imperial Leather Hair and Body Wash in Kick Start
Profectiy Mega Growth Daily Anti-Breakage Strengthener
Sleek Foundation in Henna
Boots Brazil Nut & Vanilla Body Butter
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
Clean & Clear Morning Energy Shine Control Daily Facial Moisturiser

My favourite has to be Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner. That one little pot has lasted me just over a year and is great for creating a smoky eye look. It comes with an applicator wand which can get a bit clunky if like me you use it every day, so be sure to give the wand a clean every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. They make my day, so do leave me a little note xxx